What is it?
- Becoming an adult is hard. It is especially challenging when your needs as a child were not met, and you are trying to fill the void yourself as an adult. This coaching is geared toward helping you walk through the phase of becoming a true adult, so you will feel that you are your own person and live your life with a sense of ownership.
How is Coaching different from therapy?
- Present- and future-oriented.
- Focused on building and practicing the skills that you will continue to use for the rest of your life.
- Strengths building and resource development is the main goal, not solving problems.
- YOU are the expert of your life, and my role is a guide or mentor who can show you the directions and walk alongside with you.
- YOU are responsible for the changes you want to make.
Who is it for?
- You do not meet any criteria for mental health disorders.
- You have done a decent amount of therapy and/or trauma work, if it was indicated.
- You want to build a better relationship with yourself.
- You want to learn how to set and hold healthy boundaries.
- You want to continue to build your strengths for the better present and future.
The coaching program aims to help you with:
- Identity discovery, individually and culturally
- Self-acceptance and self-compassion
- Successful individuation in connection with your culture and family of origin
- Better relationships
- Healthy lifestyle
- Life balance
- All coaching meetings take place virtually.
- If possible, please commit to 6 regular sessions at the minimum to ensure you have time to make the changes you want. Transformation takes time.
- Cost: $130 for a 60-minute meeting.
- Insurance does not cover coaching fees.
- Payment method and time: You will be asked to provide your credit card information and the fee will be charged after each session.
How to start?
- Fill out the contact form below
- Meet with me virtually for a free 15-minute consultation
- Fill out paperwork
- Schedule sessions