Becoming an adult is hard. It is especially challenging when your needs as a child were not met, and you are trying to fill the void on your own as an adult. Therapy can support you as you walk through the phase of becoming a true adult, inside and out, so you will feel that you are your own person and live your life with a sense of ownership.
Who is it for?
- You often feel high anxiety when trying to make decisions and rely on other people’s opinions.
- You struggle to find your own voice and values.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem levels fluctuate significantly.
- You want to build a better relationship with yourself and others.
- You want to learn how to set and hold healthy boundaries.
Therapy can help you with:
- Identity discovery, individually and culturally
- Self-acceptance and self-compassion
- Successful individuation in connection with your culture and family of origin
- Better relationships
- Healthy lifestyle
- Life balance