It is a common experience that we do not clearly understand what is causing the symptoms such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and fatigue. So it often takes time to navigate different aspects of your life to discover the roots of the issues. If you are unsure what it is that you are experiencing and what you need to get better, rest assured. I will help you figure it out.
My specialties include:
- Overcoming the impact of childhood emotional abuse/neglect
- Recovery from cultural and immigration-related trauma
- Coaching for Self-Reparenting
Some of the concerns I can help you with:
- Chronic/Acute depression
- Constant/frequent anxiety
- PTSD / Complex PTSD
- Harsh self-criticism
- Difficulty calming down when upset
- Unhealthy relationship patterns
- Negative self-image / Low self-esteem
- Work-life balance
- Life transitions
Some of the services I provide:
- Trauma therapy for childhood physical, sexual, psychological, and emotional abuse/neglect
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Bilingual services in English and Korean
- Recovery from abusive relationship/domestic violence
- Integrative approach to address long-term effect of stress on body and mind
- Culturally sensitive services for adult children of immigrants for identity confusion and cultural trauma.
- Support for difficult life transitions
- Coaching for Re-Parenting
Information to get started:
- I work with adults only.
- One therapy hour is about 55 minutes.
- A brief initial consultation is offered free of charge
- I ask you to attend weekly, especially in the beginning phase of therapy. This is important for you to benefit the most from your investment. When circumstances arise we can discuss alternative plans.
- Your investment in growth and healing: $130.00 for one therapy session.
- Payment Methods: Cash, checks, and credit cards accepted.
- Fee is due at each time of service. Details will be discussed at initial consultation.
- I currently accept Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. I am also expecting to accept United Health Care insurance as of September 26th, 2021.
- For coaching service information, please see here.